If you are a veterinarian who:
- Embraces forward thinking and curiosity, not just in work but in life
- Has exemplary communication skills and knows how to listen and ask questions
- Understands how technology enhances the veterinary industry
- Is comfortable collaborating with other veterinarians, using a team-oriented approach
- Is passionate about helping people and guiding them through tough times and decisions
- Advocates for complementary veterinary care…nurturing, trusting, and accessible
THEN JOIN US!
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING FOR FRIDAYS AND SATURDAYS, ONLY.
You must meet ALL the requirements set forth below prior to applying for this position:
- U.S-licensed veterinarian (your license must be in good standing)
- Actively practicing – experience with exotics is a plus
- Own a dependable laptop/desktop computer and have high-speed internet
- Have access to a mobile hotspot as a backup WiFi connection
- Own a smartphone
- Have a designated home office that is quiet and free from distractions
- Possess the ability to manage and measure work (accurate notetaking a must) in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please upload a resume below. In the “Additional Info” box, please include a brief personal introduction that highlights your skills and experience. We look forward to hearing from you.